By reaching one of the top most positions in the present sphere, we are regarded as a prominent manufacturer, exporter, importer and supplier of HDPE Adhesive Tape. Our offered tape is widely appreciated among our clients for high tensile strength, moisture proofing property and reliable functioning. The manufacturing is done with the premium quality of raw material, innovative production methodology and modern machines. Our clients can avail this HDPE Adhesive Tape in different specifications at cost effective prices and examined at every stage of manufacturing to ensure the quality.
- Withstand high temperature
- Flame retardant property
- Avoid moisture
What is HDPE Fabric Adhesive Tape? HDPE Adhesive Tape is a Hot Melt Tape with Heavy duty water resistance and made from HDPE Fabric providing properties such as High tensile strength, high binding capacity, Strong Adhesion, Water and moisture proofing. Why use HDPE Fabric Adhesive Tape? HDPE Adhesive Tape or Hot Melt Tape is a necessity for packaging most products due to its ability to provide high safety to the product. HDPE Self adhesive tape can be used for Edge Protection, as Security Seal Tape, as a tamper proof tape and as a packaging branding of the company. Which Material It is available HDPE Fabric Tape is made up of high tenacity, HDPE granules, which gives it high strength. Advantages:
Applications & Uses:
- It has excellent bonding strength.
- It has excellent moisture and weather resistance.
- Very high bond acrylic tapes create an instant, permanent pressure sensitive bond between a wide variety of substrates such as metals, glass, and plastics.
- It is available in Flame Retardant which can be made as per requirement.
- It is available in Anti corrosive which can be made as per requirement.
- It has resistance to high temperature.
- It is UV resistant.
- It has strong adhesion strength.
- It is Tamper Proof for paper box.
- It can be used for Rope & Pipe Bundling.
- It can be used for marking purpose.
- It can be used as security Tape.
- It can be used for tarpaulin sealing, jointing & as reinforcement.
- It can be used for Roofing Joint, Ducting, Pressure valve joints Thermal (insulation) purpose.
- Size: 12mm to 1000mm
- Thickness: 0.25mm
- Length in Meters: 40 Meter
- Peeling Strength: Minimum 2.04 Kg. (4.5 Lbs to 8 Lbs)
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
- Available in various colours
- Customised Printing can be done as per requirement.